The power of a photograph is the story it tells.
I received my first camera when I graduated from university many years ago, and photography became my passion.
I have turned my passion for Photography into a business to help you sell houses and to capture your story.
Over the years, I have developed a love of capturing unscripted activities of a fundraising event, a sporting event, or any gathering of people. I am always up for the challenge of capturing the action and the people enjoying the activities.
That love of action photography has expanded into my bird photography and catching the birds in flight and telling stories with my nature photography.
I also enjoy travelling, and I take many photos on vacation and turn them into photo albums, mainly because I have run out of wall space.
This spring I added new camera to my bag. The camera does 360° panoramas and measurements – perfect for the real estate market and doing virtual tours.
I will provide photos for:
- Real Estate – 360 interactive video, floor plans measurements and more are all part of the iGUIDE®package that I am able to provide agents with. These integrate with all social media and websites to make house hunting easy for prospective buyers!
- Events – Capturing the fun and excitement of events such as Paddle 4 the Cure, The Grate Spelling Bee, International Yoga Day, Curling Club float in the Potato Fest parade
- Sports – Action shots at Sporting Events – Equestrian, Paddling, Stand up Paddleboard (SUP) Races, SUP Polo and more…
- Automotive – Photographs of your favorite custom and antique vehicles
- Nature – Photographs of landscapes, flowers, birds and other critters
Be sure to check out my Portfolio Page to see my recent work!